What is Jaaxy?
Jaaxy is a powerful web-based keyword research tool that pulls keyword data from google and analyzes the data into an easy to understand format.
It was created by Kyle and Carson, who are also the founders of the successful affiliate marketing program called Wealthy Affiliate.
If you’re familiar with google keyword planner you’ll know how frustrating and confusing it can be to use. It doesn’t provide a competition score, keyword difficulty, which really sucks.
Luckily we have Jaaxy. With this awesome keyword tool we can do so many things that many other keyword planners can do. Keep reading our Jaaxy review 2020 article and we will show you everything that Jaaxy has to offer!
Jaaxy Keyword Features
Jaaxy has a ton of different features within the platform. We will go through each one in detail.
- Average Monthly Searches – The first column in Jaaxy is the average monthly searches column. This shows you the average monthly searches in Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Estimated Traffic – Estimated traffic gives you the estimated traffic that you can get if you are ranking on the first page of Google. This is never 100% accurate but it gives you a get guesstimate on what you can expect
- QSR – QSR stands for “Quoted Search Results” and is the number of website pages in the google search results that are competing for that same keyword. It is Jaaxy’s competitiveness score. You are typically looking for a score under 300 but the lower the better.
- KQI – This column is KQI or “Keyword Quality Indicator” and is a color coded competitiveness score, with red being very competitive, yellow somewhat competitive and green being low competition.
- SEO – The next column gives you an SEO score. This score is meant to give you an idea of the ease of ranking based on the SEO of the competitors for this keyword. It’s on a scale of 1-100 and you are looking for scores over 80, with higher being better.
- Domains – This column unfortunately isn’t available in the free version. Domains feature tells you whether or not the exact match domain is available for that specific keyword.
- Related – This column shows you keywords related to your target keyword. This can can be very helpful in thinking of more keyword ideas.
- Site Rank – Site Rank is a helpful feature of Jaaxy that allows you to add a domain along with a keyword and Jaaxy will show you where you rank in Google for that keyword.
- Search Analysis – This is one of the more valuable features of Jaaxy. It enables you to spy on your competition by finding the top 10 rankings in google for a certain keyword and seeing detailed information about each page.
- Alphabet Soup – This a tactic that’s often used with Google search that has been added to Jaaxy. While it is a good technique for discovering keywords, you don’t need Jaaxy to use it.
- Saved Lists – This is key for saving and organizing your keywords. It allows you to plan your keyword strategy and internal linking strategy for your website. You can also export your lists to an excel document for further organization, which comes in handy.
- Search History – This feature saves your search history even if you don’t save the keywords. This way you have a record of all of the searches that you have conducted.
As you can see Jaaxy has a ton of features that can really put you ahead in the keyword tool game. But we understand that some of this can be overwhelming. Which is why in our Jaaxy review we also have a video for you by Jaaxy that explains all of the features in more depth.
Jaaxy Pros and Cons
- Very User Friendly
- Accurate and Fast Data
- No Software Download or Installation Required
- Low Monthly Cost
- Mobile Friendly
- Is A Powerful Keyword Difficulty Tool
- Free Trail Starter Account Available
- Internet Connection Is Needed
- No Option to Choose The Language Used By The Searcher
At the end of the day Jaaxy is a pretty damn good keyword tool. There’s a lot to like about it and it gives you everything you need. As you can see the positives vastly outweigh the negatives, making Jaaxy a must have!
How Much is Jaaxy?
Jaaxy has 3 different membership levels.
1- Starter FREE
Jaaxy Starter account is a Free Trail were you get to test out the tool with 30 keyword searches. You can also try these features:
- Affiliate Program Finder
- Checking of Site Rank
- Keyword List Manager
- Keyword Competition Data
Interested in the Starter Account? TRY IT FREE HERE!
2- Pro- $49/Month
This is the plan I’m subscribed to. Rather than being limited to 30 searches, I have unlimited searches with pro.
Only downfall is sometimes keywords can take a few extra seconds to download. But in my opinion this plan is the best option.
Try out the PRO VERSION HERE
3- Enterprise – $99/Month
The differences between the Enterprise Plan and the Pro Plan is that you;re able to get more search results, at faster speeds. Basically everything loads much faster.
Enterprise Plan is more geared towards people who are looking for higher efficiency and to save time.
The support staff at Jaaxy is quite amazing. Any questions I had were immediately answered within 24hrs. (Stopped Here)
I have found the staff and support at Jaaxy to be top notch. All of my questions were answered in a timely manner with thorough, well thought out answers that not only solved the issue, but prevented further issues as well.
As mentioned above, this is Kyle and Carson, I’ve dealt with them on a daily basis over at Wealthy Affiliate and these guys are so thorough and have a great deal of respect and concern for all of their clients and partners.
Jaaxy Review 2020 Verdict
When it comes down too it, I really like Jaaxy. It’s one of the best keyword research tools around. The countless positive reviews, amazing support, and a growing trend of users speaks for itself. The pricing of Jaaxy is reasonable and you can give it a test run with the Starter Free Trail, 100% risk free.
We hope you liked our Jaaxy Review 2020 article. Have you ever used Jaaxy? Do you have another keyword tool that you prefer to use? Let us know in the comments below!