What Is Bluehost
Bluehost is currently the #1 recommended hosting company by WordPress.org and they also feature single click installations in all of their plans. Still interested? Keep reading our Bluehost Review 2020 article and we will show you everything Bluehost has to offer.
Performance of Bluehost
Speed is find when it comes to Hosting performance. If you have a slow website, it could seriously affect your rankings in google and destroy the user experience.
A recent study shows that a 1 second drop in website speed can decrease your website conversions by 7%. Even worse, a 3 second delay can cost you a 50% reduction in traffic.
Its quite obvious that a websites speed is crucial. With that in mind, lets take a look at how fast your website could be with Bluehost.
Speed Test Results with Bluehost
A fast website needs a fast hosting company like Bluehost. We picked a website that’s hosting with Bluehost and ran it through Pingdom.
The results were quite impressive.
As you can see from the image above, this site loads well under 2 seconds. Surprisingly thats faster than 85% of all tested websites. These results are pretty darn impressive and is a clear indication that Bluehost hosting is fast as hell.
Bluehost Hosting Plans & Features
Luckily for us Bluehost has a large variety of hosting plans that match your budget. Lets take a look at some of these plans.
- Shared Hosting: This plan is probably your best option when starting a new website. Basically shared hosting means that your website shares server resources with other website. If your website is new and has low traffic, this will be your best bet.
- Cloud Hosting: The next level up from shared hosting. This plan allows you to utilize multiple cloud servers. This allows your website to automatically switch between servers in the event of a hardware failure or high traffic.
- WooCommerce Hosting: This hosting option is perfect for anyone who’s stating an eCommerce store. It comes with important feature that allow you to more easily get your business up and running.
- WordPress Hosting: This hosting package is designed specifically for wordpress websites. It’s made to run WordPress and can more effectively protect your wordpress site against threats
- WordPress Hosting Pro: This is one of the newest hosting options with Bluehost. Pro features an all in one marketing center dashboard,optimized performance, SEO and social media tools, ect.
- VPS Hosting: (Virtual Private Server) allows you to virtual dedicate servers in a shared environment. Not many people use this package but it may be beneficial to some.
- Dedicated Server Hosting: This is your very own dedicated server for your website. It allows you to have all the resources of the server to yourself. Just be prepared to manager the server on your own.
A few more things to note:
- All of the Bluehosting Plans allow you to Install WordPress with just 1 simple click.
- All Plans come with a hosting control panel. Allowing you to create databases, manage hosting, and much more.
Bluehost Shared Hosting
Shared hosting is by far the most popular option in our entire Bluehost review 2020 article. So we decided to take a closer look at the shared hosting options.
The shared hosting options are:
- Basic: The Basic plan only allows you to host one website. It hosts only one domain and up to 25 subdomains, 50GB storage, 5 email accounts of 100 MB storage for each account. For the first term you pay only $2.95 per month. If you renew the account, you’ll have to pay $7.99 per month.
- Plus: The Plus plan includes unlimited websites with unlimited web space and bandwidth…YAY!!! You’ll also get unlimited email accounts….DOUBLE YAY! The price for the first term starts at $5.45 per month. When you renew the account, you’ll have to pay $10.99 per month.
- Prime: The Prime plan includes all of the features the plus plan has. You’ll also get domain privacy and SiteBackup Pro as extras (worth over $80/year.) Prime also has the same first term price of Plus at $5.45 per month. When renewing, you’ll have to pay $14.99 per month.
If you’d like to learn more click to checkout the shared hosting options.
Bluehost Pros & Cons
- Hosting Plans Are Reasonably Prices
- Easy To Use Interface
- Great Uptime In Testing
- Free Domain Name When You Signup
- No Hidden Fees
- One Of The Most Trust Hosting Companies
- Higher Domain Renewal Price
- No Windows Based Servers
As you can see the positives far outweigh the few insignificant negatives with Bluehost. It’s hard to beat a hosting platform with great pricing, performs well, and has a user friendly interface.
Support with Bluehost
Even the most experienced computer savvy need help at times. Which is why you want to make certain that whatever hosting company you choose has a great support team.
Bluehost has a large variety of articles, guides and video tutorials to help you get through any situation. However if you still need help they offer a 24/7 support system. Instantly talk on the phone with a representative or do a live chat.
When it comes support and customer service, Bluehost kills it.
Bluehost Review 2020 Verdict
Bluehost is currently the #1 hosting company. They offer a wide variety of hosting plans that are affordable with hosting features that make running a website a breeze.
24/7 support with a great customer service record is another added plus that puts Bluehost ahead of its competitors.
If you’re just starting to build a website, I strongly recommend Bluehost’s shared hosting plan. Odds are you’ll love it as much as I do. If you’re still skeptical. you can also checkout their competitor Namecheap.com. They’re also a fantastic hosting options at an affordable price.
So what are you waiting for? Click here to select your Bluehost plan.
We hoped you liked our Bluehost Review 2020. Have you ever used Bluehost? Do you have a favorite shared hosting option thats not Bluehost? Let us know in the comments below!